An Intro About Google Chromecast : Now that you have downloaded the Showbox App successfully and enjoying your favourite movies and tv series on your android device, to some users the screen size would not be a problem as it is the same device which is being used for a variety of other things as well; but to some it might be an issue or maybe even it is easy to just sit back relax and enjoy your particular favourite item like contents of Showbox apk on a fairly larger screen.
It might not be that much big of a deal to me but hey who are we kidding; it is very much useful if my favourite movie or Tv show is being played on my TV that too which is not being aired but it is I, who have all command over it like: when does it start and what kind of movie video or TV series that I want and a whole lot more which can be controlled now because you have Show Box, I mean how cool does that sound : interesting as it is there is however a way to being able to cast your mobile screen on to a bigger TV screen.
Now you can easily stream showbox to chromecast in order to play Movies and Tv series on your television.In order to do that all you have to do is read this article and enjoy the features of Google Chromecast and use it with the Showbox Apk or any other app to play your favourite movies or videos or even games on your TV.
Google Chromecast is cheap (35$) fairely cheaper than filling your tank with gas :you can say that because smaller cars generally have gas tanks that hold 10 to 12 gallons worth of gas, while larger cars can hold 15 to 16 gallons, let’s say gas costs $3.85 a gallon (it might vary from place to place: only an average). A car with a 12-gallon tank costs $46.20 to fill up while a larger car with a 15-gallon tank costs $57.75. so when I say the chromecast is cheap comparing it with the above statistics it surely is, and also it won’t bite as the features it offers and when you will be sitting on your couch watching your favourite stuff, I guarantee that you would surely not regret it. It’s all give and take here.
Let’s just keep everything aside and move straight to our tutorial on how to cast your Android Device screen to your TV screen using Google Chromecast.
Cast Android Screen Via Chromecast
- Now the first thing is to get the Chromecast app on your android device
Here is a link get Google Chromecast : Download link
- Now that you have installed the Chromecast app what you will need to do is to turn your television on HDMI input mode where your google Chromecast is plugged in
- Now just open the Chromecast app and you would see your Chromecast device on your particular network.
- Now click on to that part where it is written “Devices” in order to reveal the settings and then further touch on the “Cast Screen”.
- On pure android devices there is a separate dedicated option to cast your screen, on the setting panel you just need to find the Cast Screen option tapping it would reveal you cast screen controls.
- Now you you would see a constant notification that tells you that you are connected and you can use this to disconnect as well.
Even being too awesome it still have some minor glitches like on some devices the output can sometimes be lagging which can be irritating but it is only nitpicking now there are things which you will need to remember like when you are mirroring your android screen the screen must stay on. And if you want to watch a movie from Showbox App the videos must be in portrait mode because you don’t want the landscape mode and it will appear exactly like how it does on your device .
In the end you will get a fairly crispy clear response and the screen casted will definitely be flawless and that too on rather less expensive range. Google Chromecast is an exceptional service for movie lovers. As media stuff looks good on wide screen. Feel free to share your experience and do like and share this information on social media platforms with your friends enjoy!